Miss Lady Bunny's World







I was been handcrafting since I was child thanks to my creative family. 
   

Dad taught me how discover and manage all kind of natural materials and tools..

Mum showed me how to sew, crochet, knit and cook. We made together covers and clothes for dolls.  
  
  



I remember the fabulous smell of cookies and cakes during Sunday’s afternoons.  




My aunties gave me passion for dyeing cotton with tea and coffee. 

        


At fourteen I started to sew my cloth and create my accessorizes. 



During all this time I made all kind of dolls using learnt technics especially sewing, as I love fabrics. Cotton and wool are my preferred ones.  

        



Now I am married to an artist painter who share with me passion for art and handmade. He advises me and helps during my creative time. 






                                                            



 Now it is time to share my Dolly world with you.
        

                                                                                                  
  Elisa

Comments

Popular Posts